• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FS/FT: Motorola Droid Pro and Samsung Transform

Freak4Dell

Sep 20, 2010
I'd like to get my hands on the Motorola XPRT that just came out on Sprint.

I currently have a Motorola Droid Pro (Verizon) and a Samsung Transform (Sprint). Both are in great condition, with very very light signs of use.

The Pro was confirmed to have a good ESN back when I bought it in January, and since then, I have only used it abroad, so the ESN is still good for Verizon. It's also already unlocked so that you can use an international SIM rather than paying the Verizon roaming rates. It comes with the case and holster that Verizon sells. It also comes with the box and charger. I'd like to get $275, or of course, trade for an XPRT.

The Transform has a good ESN (it's currently activated on my Sprint account). I'm fairly sure I still have the box, so I will look for that. It will also include a charger. I'd like to get $175 for it.

If for some reason, you want both, $400 will take them, or trade for an XPRT plus a little cash.

Pictures available upon request.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones