• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FS: Like New Behold 2 SGH-T939

If I put it on ebay, the starting bid will be $125 and a higher buy it now, due to fees of ebay + paypal. It is why I am avoiding throwing it on ebay for the time being. That and the only ebay account I have is for mine and my sister's clothing boutique (carriagehousegulfportcom username). We don't want the account getting compromised for people reporting that we are not licensed to sell certain things, i.e. the phone. We used to sell all kinds of items outside of what we sell from the store and lame people reported us for not being a licensed seller of such products and were forced to take the auctions down (and still have to pay the fee to put the auctions up). I do not have a personal ebay account but have personal verified paypal.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones