1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Funny Jokes you've heard.

1. doctorfrylock

doctorfrylock Well-Known Member

This game is the same thing as that Best Bad Jokes You've Heard, only in this one, you post funny jokes you've heard.

Here is mine:
    you are so fat, that when you sat on walmart, you lowered the prices.

Advertisement
  2. no one

no one Member

Did you hear about the blond coyote?

She chewed of three legs, and was still stuck in the trap.
  3. Mehta23

Mehta23 Guides Guide

Yo momma so fat, her school photo is an aerial shot!
  4. ChangelingGus

ChangelingGus Member

Your mom is so fat, Splash did damage.
  5. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Well-Known Member

Q: How many nymphomaniacs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    A: Only two but, they have to be really tiny...
    ;D
  6. no one

no one Member

Two blonds are walking through the woods. They come across some tracks.

1st blond: "I think these are moose tracks."

2nd blond: "No silly, these are deer tracks"

They were still arguing when the train hit them.
  7. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Well-Known Member

Ok, three women walk into their OB/GYN's office. A redhead, a brunette and a blonde. They are all pregnant. The redhead asks the brunette what position she was in when she conceived. The brunette answers she was on "top". To that the redhead says you will have a boy then if you were on "top". Then the redhead says I was on the "bottom" when my husband and I conceived so I will have a girl, everyone knows that. Then all of a sudden they both hear loud sobbing from the corner where the blonde is sitting, overhearing their conversation. They both walk over to her to comfort her and ask what's wrong darling? Through her tears she exclaims louldy, I'm gonna, I gonna, Ha ha have Puppies!!! ;)
  8. no one

no one Member

Two guys are walking down the street when they notice a dog licking himself;

First guy: "I wish I could do that."

Second guy: "Maybe you should pet him first."