• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Funny Jokes you've heard.

Ok, three women walk into their OB/GYN's office. A redhead, a brunette and a blonde. They are all pregnant. The redhead asks the brunette what position she was in when she conceived. The brunette answers she was on "top". To that the redhead says you will have a boy then if you were on "top". Then the redhead says I was on the "bottom" when my husband and I conceived so I will have a girl, everyone knows that. Then all of a sudden they both hear loud sobbing from the corner where the blonde is sitting, overhearing their conversation. They both walk over to her to comfort her and ask what's wrong darling? Through her tears she exclaims louldy, I'm gonna, I gonna, Ha ha have Puppies!!! ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones