• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Future Android Phones

HardHitter

Nov 26, 2009
So I have a BB Storm right now and when the Droid came out I almost bit and payed $560+ for the Droid but I'm going to wait until December when I can do my annual upgrade.

My question is, should I use my upgrade and buy the Droid, or is there another phone coming out that will surpass the Droid within the first quarter of 2010?

So I have a BB Storm right now and when the Droid came out I almost bit and payed $560+ for the Droid but I'm going to wait until December when I can do my annual upgrade.

My question is, should I use my upgrade and buy the Droid, or is there another phone coming out that will surpass the Droid within the first quarter of 2010?
I am not sure about another one to surpass the HTC Passion should be coming out not to long from now. You are in the same boat I am in...gotta wait for December.

Upvote 0
Waiting will always bring you a More upgraded version with little bells and whistles that you will really enjoy.

Its like waiting on the newer model car or motorcycle to come out which you know will set a new standard.

You wait and wait but when you finally have it in your hands it was all worth it!!

I am waiting too,on either the Passion/Dragon or another android from VZW that will have the same SD and 2.0.

Its almost here,even if it is another 2 weeks to a month out.

The end result for those of us waiting will be a nice one!!

Upvote 0
Waiting will always bring you a More upgraded version with little bells and whistles that you will really enjoy.

Its like waiting on the newer model car or motorcycle to come out which you know will set a new standard.

You wait and wait but when you finally have it in your hands it was all worth it!!

I am waiting too,on either the Passion/Dragon or another android from VZW that will have the same SD and 2.0.

Its almost here,even if it is another 2 weeks to a month out.

The end result for those of us waiting will be a nice one!!

That is how I felt about the droid.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones