• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root FYI for those switching from a2sd roms to non a2sd roms.

hey you guys, another question!.... if you get a chance....

i have 2 memory cards..... so is it possible to take out the one out that is formatted for a2sd, and put in the other, regular one, wipe, and flash a non-a2sd rom like that? when i do that, the phone is booting up, but i am getting an endless force close loop. is there something i'm missing about going from a2sd to non-a2sd?... i thought maybe it might be different for me, since i sort of have one mem. card formatted for a2sd, and one for non-a2sd.

thx in advance for any input :)

update: i got it to work. i think the problem MIGHT have been due to flashing a rom with a different kernel(a combo that i know worked before) without letting the rom boot up first.... not sure, but this one worked. hopefully i can add the kernel in now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones