• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GALAXY A53 5G AND WHATSAPP INCOMING CALL PROBLEM (DO YOU HAVE THE SAME ISSUE ?)

Hi everyone,
Recently I replaced my A53 5g phone with the new one due to WhatsApp incoming call problem. The problem is as when the phone is connected to any internet (Wi-Fi or cellular network) and when the phone screen is locked and in dark/Sleep mode. If someone calls, the phone doesn't ring or vibrate. On the other hand it shows my phone status as "Calling" instead of "Ringing" to the caller. My each incoming call is missed. I tried each and every option, also SAMSUNG authorized experts checked the phone with Remote Access and they declared ALL OK and there is no problem inside the phone. This happens for the last few months. WhatsApp HELP CENTRE is not responding and is a waste of time. I am really very tired of this problem.
PLZ HELP ME ON THE ISSUE.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones