• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Charm3d1

Lurker
Jan 27, 2013
I've had the galaxy note for 2 months now and haven't had any problems with it. About two days ago, the battery just won't charge. When I plug it into the wall adapter it sometimes shows a red cross over the battery or it does show charge, but it's as if it charges through the usb cable, thus it isn't really charging, because the usage is higher than the energy supply. My tablet or charger hasn't fallen ever and even if I put the tablet off and charge it, it still recharges at a slow pace because when it charges the screen shows the battery charging on bright. I've tried to keep the tablet off for a while and then charge, no luck. I've deleted recently downloaded apps, no luck.

Could this be the result of overcharging? Is it fixable? I'm desperate for an answer, because college starts back up in a week and this thing is my life support.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones