• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy note 2 stuck on white screen

JDTabb

Lurker
Jan 31, 2015
Hi I'd be very grateful if someone could help me out. My phone was on charge then just restarted and got stuck on the galaxy note 2 logo, the colors weren't right, the white was a mix of green, red and blue so I took the battery out to restart it. When I did it just get's stuck on a white screen and I can't do much. I've tried going into recovery mode to reset it but power+vol up+home doesn't do anything the phone just goes off and then the white screen is back. However I am able to get into recovery mode by power+vol down+home if that helps. I haven't rooted my phone or anything like that before. The phone version is N7100, I don't mind doing a factory reset but I can't get to that option.I'd be very happy if someone could assist, thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones