• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 SGH-1747M Cyanogenmod 10 problem!

Well my GS3 is rooted correctly I have the lastest version of CWM 6.0.3.0 and everytime I trying to flash the custom rom I have error status 7, I searched on the web but found nothing that actually helped me... Anyone have an idea ? :)

Welcome to the Forums :) We're glad your here

not sure of your error have you wiped before trying to flash?

Upvote 0
I assume you're trying to flash a ROM compatible with your phone. Have you formatted correctly? You could try opening the zip with something like notepad++ and edit out those prop lines.

It got installed but it's stuck on loading screen...:\ I can go in recovery mode but the rom doesnt start
EDIT: I got it work but it seems I can only get 3g and not the 4g or LTE, is it normal :/ ???

Upvote 0
I'm not familiar with prop values but this error: assert failed: get prop("ro.build.product.device") == "d2att" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "d2att" looks like an AT&T value to me. So perhaps you have the wrong ROM, updater script, or your phone needs to be completely unlocked.

Sometimes ROM's contain radio images and those images are for certain phones on certain carriers. That might explain your signal issue. I would confirm the ROM you're flashing is compatible with your phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones