Galaxy S3 sync with Microsoft OutlookSupport

1. jbg1952

jbg1952 New Member

Does anyone know how to sync the Galaxy S3 with Microsoft Outlook without Exchange?

Advertisement
    :
  2. dalpilot

dalpilot Member

Use the MyPhoneExplorer app in the Play store - sync over WiFi, USB, Bluetooth.
  3. Smokerson

Smokerson New Member

You can use Samsung Kies.

Worked with my sgs3 contacts and calendar, synced fine but not my memos and tasks like my sgs2, but there was a kies update and will try again after that.

Btw, you dont need exchange.
  4. BlogYourEarth

BlogYourEarth Member

Hi all,

I just synchronized my Samsung Galaxy S3 with Outlook by using Samsung Kies. For me it worked out perfectly, I have now my schedule and all my contacts on my SGS3. Here is a short description:

Samsung Galaxy S3 sync with outlook

Hope this helps!
    Blogyourearth
    CarrieK likes this.
  5. DStrayer

DStrayer New Member

Just left the Dark Side (iphone) and trying to set up my S3. Everytime I plugged in the "other" phone, it would sync. Does this "Kies" thing do that too (in a convenient fashion)?

Also looking to sync with my Outlook at work in addition to my personal laptop - any issues hooking all 3 together?

Thanks,

Dave
  6. desmofan

desmofan Well-Known Member

I use Gsyncit to sync my Outlook Contacts and Calendar with Google, which then syncs with my phone. It syncs on a set schedule, so you don't actually connect your phone to your PC/Laptop. It works fine for me.
  7. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Why are you guys manually syncing with outlook?
  8. desmofan

That's why I use Gsyncit. It syncs automatically throughout the day through my Google account.
  9. rcsrich

rcsrich Well-Known Member

Used to use this before I had a phone that could sync with Exchange & it worked well...
  10. desmofan

Exactly. I use it to sync my non-Exchange Contacts and Calendar, and simply use Enhanced Email for Exchange access.
  11. Thorman

Thorman Active Member

thanks
  12. aaron377

aaron377 New Member