• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

So early yesterday morning I was going through photos on one of our lap tops. As I was going through the photos I realized that one most were in my Google photos and second I have a couple of thousand duplicate photos I could erase to clear up storage space in my Google account.
So as I am going through photos I come across some of the daughter I hadn't seen in years.
I go check my phone find the year and month where the photos should be in Google photos and they are not there.
I start comparing the photos on the laptop with the photos I have stored in Google photos and realized that there was a gap of seven months. In January there is a photo from the 20th or so and the next photo is in July.:thinking:
So while I was trying to figure what happened I happened to notice on the computer for a lot of pictures there was something T999 in the file name
T999-samsung Galaxy S 3 (T-Mobile). So back when I had my S3 I had let my daughter and her step brother use it. Most days they wanted music videos played anything from Barney to Elmo to Queen, To pop music, and country. One I got busy with laundry and house cleaning and was spot checking them , bringing them juice or a snack.
I didn't realize it till days later but some how they had changed the clock color from white to red (very cool) however after the phone began to have problems I would eventually have to factory reset it and the clock number colors went back to white.
I can only think that I transfer the photos I had on my S3 at the time to the laptop because I was having issues and didn't want to risk loosing them doing a factory reset.
Six of the photos are of my daughter discovering this magical liquid substance called coffee for the first time :rolleyes::D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones