• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S7 widget 'update' to S22 - minor hiccup - driving me nuts - dual clock appearance

Achitophel

Lurker
May 23, 2019
On my S7, I've got a side-by-side dual clock, in descending order location, time (largest font), date - side by side.
On my S22 Ultra, Samsung has 'updated' what was an elegant layout by removing the side-by-side layout to each clock occupying its own line.
Microsoft is famed for screwing up this sort of thing because they latest cohort of geeks have to re-invent the wheel. For people who actually have to use things on a day-to-day basis, it is infuriating.
Is there any way I can swap over the S7 layout onto the S22? I don't have the know-how or desire to do a custom creation. i just want to preserve a superior S7 presentation on my s22.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones