• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GAME] Atomn - hard, innovative, puzzle game, based on the structure of the atom

Is this game good and worth downloading?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RadKop

Lurker
Dec 18, 2014
Hi!
My friend and I made a game. It's called Atomn.

The main goal of the game is to rotate these electron shells in order for the numbers of the circles to line up and equal to the number of the nucleus. Threes with N will always match the number in the center.
You have 40 seconds at the start, and 10 seconds for every solved Atomn, to puzzle out as many as you can!
You can share your score on Facebook, Twitter and compare it with people from around the world.

What do you think about it, guys?

Awesome. I like it.
Suddenly I caught myself just touching the circles randomly because of the timer lol.
That might be just me but maybe increase the timer so people have more time to think than just doing trial and error.
But, again, that might be just me. Overall, awesome job! I'm playing it :D

Thank you!
I have to say that I consider changing start amount of time. Maybe it's really too hard ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones