• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Game Devolopement, Help Requested

TSS Crew

Lurker
Jun 6, 2014
Hello. My name is Teo and I'm head producer for the TSS Crew. The TSS Crew is a new app creating buisniss. At the moment we are searching for some new fresh blood in our small closed group. The reason for this is that we are officially producing our first game. I won't go to much in depth on that atm. If you wannt to know more about the app message me at thezectec@gmail.com

The people we are looking for isn't some random pick.

- You need basic computer knowledge
- Understand English
- Time to be active in the group
- This is a social group so join with a thought of getting to know people. If not you won't last
- Have something to give, support the group with. Like accounts management, graphic design, programming (mostly java at first), Markeding adviser etc.

If this sounds like you contact me at thezectec@gmail.com. In the email have your age, name , knowledge and what you can do for the group.

- Main Producer Teo TSS Crew

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones