• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GAME][FREE] Candy Annihilation

Smileqteep

Lurker
Feb 8, 2015
24kxqnr.jpg

Hey!
I've just released a new game, if anyone would like to try it out!

Google Play
2vmbo6x.png

Candy Annihilation

Once upon a time in a far away candy kingdom there was endless fighting among the candy population.

One day the almighty candy god decided to end the fighting once and for all.

To accomplish his goals, the candy god gave his favourite candy a horrific task.

Since you are god's favourite candy you were chosen to complete the task.

The task:
In the wish for survival, you were chosen to assist me,
the candy god with the annihilation of all other candies.

You will be placed in a candy war zone, where you will have to survive as long as possible against the attacking candies.

I will assist you with extra powers, which I will spawn through your battle.

The more candies you annihilate, the more satisfied I will be.

GOOD LUCK

SCREENS:
141ldat.jpg

v7bfqp.jpg

2rwxibs.jpg

2vmis5x.jpg

65y6pd.png

Hey!
I've just released a new game, if anyone would like to try it out!

Google Play
2h6zvau.png

Music Jump

No music - no life.

If you too, are a person who can't go a single day without music, this is the perfect game for you.
This game offers you a variety of songs from various artists, which you can choose to challenge and acquire enough
points to unlock even more songs which will brighten your everyday.

As a tiny person with a jetpack, your goal is to collect as many points as you can by jumping on platforms
generated by the songs beat.

But watch out, not all platforms grant points, some are there just to make your life harder.

Also, throughout the song you will have the chance to aquire different bonuses, which you can use
to improve your score.

At the moment the only band avalible is the band Still Strangers(if you want to know more about them, you should read their description ingame).
As mentioned before, when you acquire enough points on a song, you unlock the next song.

In the future the game will contain more artists and more variety.

(If you are an artist and you want to be part of this game, dont hesitate to contact me!)

Good luck jumping!

SCREENS:
a1omyw.png

103itms.png

r037n5.png

14waw9.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones