• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

game improvement!

koranos

Lurker
Jul 23, 2012
hey guys i use a regular htc desire. It has been working great for every game ive bought until i bought amazing spiderman. The game is great but my phone doesnt seem powerful to handel it at times. What i mean is that the game can get choppy or start to lag all of a sudden so my question is as following. Is there any application or other that can improve game performance on an htc desire? would love a response. thanks

isnt rooting sortof like jailbreakng on the iphone? im not really all that good with the technical aspect of phones :p and most of all...is it safe? i would hate to ruin my phone over a game. Anyone min giving me a rndown on how to do it btw? :p

Sort of. Except rooting on an Android device is much more powerful than Jail breaking. I would suggest popping into your all things root forum for your device and asking them the same questions you have asked here.

I will say that I will never own a non rooted device again now that I've rooted. complete freedom

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones