Game Lag Only?General

1. amphoterik

amphoterik New Member

So, I got a G3 yesterday and am really enjoying it so far. My main problem is that I am getting a lot of lag, but only when playing games.

Most people are talking about menu and home screen lag. I have none of that. Instead, I am getting a lot of touch lag when playing games like Star Command or Clash of Clans. Note that the gameplay itself isn't laggy, but there is a ~.3 second delay between my finger press and the register.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any thoughts? Its brand new and I haven't installed much. My S3 played those games just fine. Not sure what to do about it. This is fairly important for me to fix since I make and test games for a living. I don't want to switch to the M8, but I'm considering it.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Well-Known Member

I haven't experienced any lag so far at all. I'm a bit of a minimalist so maybe I'm not running all the bells and whistles that those having lag issues do.
  3. jeff76ms

jeff76ms Member

You should take it back immediately and exchange it. I do a good amount of gaming and it is much better than my Galaxy s3 and Note 2.
  4. amphoterik

amphoterik New Member

You're saying it IS better than those phones, and thus signifying I just have a bad phone and should get a new one of the same type?

I'm not sure what you're saying based on how your response is worded.
  5. daddyd302

daddyd302 Well-Known Member