• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[GAME] - Prism

Boogs

Apr 6, 2010
Lasers, prisms, black holes, worm holes, mirrors and more!

Thank you to all the early adopters of my puzzle game, it's quickly becoming very popular on the Android Market. I decided to take the plunge and release it on the Amazon App Store as well.

It's only 99 cents (or you can get the free version with 50 puzzles), and you can't beat it for the value: 100 puzzles comes out to less than 1 penny per puzzle!

Enjoy!
Boogs

Reactions: ZukoFan
Boogs,

Awesome game! I've already played it for about 16 hours, and I'm not yet a third of the way through. In fact, I'm kind of stuck on puzzle number 32 (that is, Level 2 of Stage 3).

I tried asking in your other thread (in the App Announcements forum), but I didn't get a response: are you able to give me a hint on that specific puzzle?

Again, fantastic game -- well worth a dollar of my hard earned money (I'll already pimped your game in the Sticky thread at the top of the forum!).

Z

Upvote 0
ZukoFan,

I'm glad you enjoy my game so much! I know, the puzzles can be fairly difficult at times, but I didn't want to make a game that was too easy -- I wanted to make sure you got your 99 cents worth! ;)

And yes, I've put hints up online for every level in the game. You can find them on the Prism website: Prism for Android OS

And, here's the hint to the specific puzzle you're stuck on:

22.png

Once the white laser has been split into its base colors by the bottom prism, direct the red light up to the top prism to make purple, and direct both the other colors to the prism on the left to combine them and make cyan.

Let me know if you need any more help!

Boogs

Upvote 0
Hey Boogs, I was playing the free version of your game and rolled through the credits just out of curiosity ... and wow! You made the game by yourself while fighting in Afghanistan? I assume that you're in the US military then?

That's awesome! I know I'm a couple days late for Memorial Day, but thanks for all you do -- and, it's unbelievable that you made this game by yourself while in Afghanistan. I was going to drop 99 cents to buy the paid version anyway, but this just clenched the deal!

Thanks again,
Smoker

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones