• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gameboid games with glitches update!

Hey, with the new updates that came out, i think it's a great idea for those who are huge fans of gameboid to organize and comment on glitches that they found in games they have played. There was a post like this earlier, but now i think it needs to be updated. Btw, i play it on the galaxy tab and for those of you who play it on too, u no how unspeakably amazing it is.

GREEN: The game is flawless
BLUE: The game has some major glitches but still can be played
RED: The game does not work or has A MAJOR GLITCH that prevents the game from progressing.

For games that are blue or red, PLEASE comment what the glitches are.

we should note that games in GREEN could have problems the player has not come across yet.

As for me,

Pokemon Fire Red (100% sure)
Advanced Wars (100% sure)
Advanced Wars 2
Pokemon Pinball - Ruby and Sapphire (100% sure)
Tekken Advance
Harvest Moon - Friends of Mineral Town
Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap
YuGiOh - Destiny Board Traveler and Dungeon Dice Monster 2 in 1 Combo
YuGiOh - The Eternal Duelist Soul (100% sure)

Mario and Luigi - Superstar Saga
- At times when you hop into battle, it freezes as the star pops out of the screen with a really annoying screeching sound
Mario Golf - Advance Tour
- When you are swinging, the game suddenly lags really bad and there are pixel glitches that pop up afterwards that mess up the screen
The Sims 2-Pets
- Major pixel glitches. Pretty much unplayable and should be red

Risk, Battleship, Clue
- Too many severe glitches. Pixels go nuts in Battleship, Risk never lets you play your turn, and never tried Clue

It would be great if you guys could contribute to the list too. Then maybe yongzh will see this list and fix some of the problems mentioned here.

Looking forward to seeing your posts!

WWE Survivor Series
This just restarts randomly after a few minutes
WWE Road to wrestlemania X8
The game returns to the rom selection screen after a minute and a half

Its frustrating because the games i dont like work on the game boid i only downloaded the emulator to play these two roms but they don't work most of the other games are fine but i dont even play them grrrrrrrr.

Anyone else have any issues with the games highlighted in green above?

Upvote 0
It seems that Pokemon Pinball is not working for me. HTC Desire CM7.

Any ideas?

Am a new member to and have searched the fourum thoroughly i think the most common solution which has an unlikely chance of working is to download a different BIOS file or download a different version of the rom from a different source..... and if both don't work most people email the developer.

But i have not emailed the developer to fix my issues, i am constantly trying to download different bios files and roms to get WWE survior series or road to wrestlemania x8 to work so far its been a struggle

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones