• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GamePlan [App]

xoLax

Dec 8, 2010
If there are any football (soccer) fans here, feel free to test my new app.
I'm personally not really a fan of any specific team, but more of a player fan and I like to know when and if these players are playing. I have noticed that there are lots of apps focusing on teams and scores but I got tired of checking if Zlatan Ibrahimovic or Messi was in the starting squad and remembering when the game begins. What GamePlan does is that it will tell you whether a player will play or not and notify you when the game is about to begin. It's also possible to follow each player's game via one integrated web browser per player. There are a few other features as well that are described in the app's help content.

It has been tested on Sony Ericsson X8/X10/X10 Mini, HTC Desire/Legend/Wildfire, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Galaxy S

Hopefully it can contribute to the world of football lovers =)

img.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5rcUhug3Tc

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones