• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Games] GAMEVIL

How long til we are able to save the game files to our sd card?

Hope you saw our blog post today.

Saving Android Games to SD Card Gamevil

Anyways, there are some stability issues with the current build which is causing freezes and lags on certain devices, and our developers are cleaning that up. We will add the SD card save option in the next update, which will come within the next few weeks. Don't have an exact date yet, but soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Reactions: droidberg
Upvote 0
This seems to be ZENONIA for Windows Mobile, not Android. When you go to Handango, you should select your device properly. Sorry, we can't help you out any further. :(

i did select android..

but no harm, handango replied me and sent me a apk file..
problem is.. it is version 1.1.0..

from what i see in the internet, there is version 1.1.2.
someone correct me on this?

Upvote 0
ok, i got a problem..

anyone here playing zenonia on HTC Desire?
the version I got from handango is v1.1.0

problem is sometimes zenonia will freeze when i start the game..
once it goes to the picture of the game, i tap at the screen
and instead of the game menu popping up, it freezes, and my phone freezes
along with it. only way to get pass this freeze is to pull out the battery..

anyone else had this problem?

Upvote 0
GAMEVIL has reported a post.

Reason:
This is wrong information that this person is posting
Forum: Android Games
Assigned Moderators: mjschmidt, JB in AZ, johnlgalt, Adrift, pastafarian, XtremeAaron, mhotovec, thenestor, hallstevenson, G.Armour, Frisco, jradicle11, neutron, Szadzik, Steven58, inFECT, Jay-Eff, kratos, mgillespie, j101399j, TheGoatLantern, jayjay1122, cableguynoe, SprintFun, HustlinDaily, Vihzel, ThatNewAndroidGuy, necosino, EliC, CrazyTechnoBoy, JuniorNA, htc.EVOlution, NightAngel79, birthofahero, lexluthor, copestag, rcrott1, D13, Vmanisme, anoniemouse, rosered, Martimus, snapper.fishes, ScaGin, Leftyguy, HTC-Fandroid, RJT185

Posted by: doramide7
Original Content:
I plan on reviewing this game soon. Are there any plans to bring 2010 to Android any time soon?

And what about bringing over the great RPGs you have on the App Store? Any plans to port/develop them on Android?
Thanks! We don't have any fixed plans to bring 2010 to the Android yet. If you do see it, it won't be until 2Q 2010.

However we just did start porting one of our RPGs on the App Store, so you might that early next year.

Upvote 0
Baseball Superstars 2010 v1.0.4 is now available. Thank you for your patience on waiting for the updates. Please let us know if there are any additional issues to be fixed

What's new in this version:

1. Save your game to SD card
2. Revised trivia questions
3. Relocated the super batting image
4. Changed the super pitch image effect
5. Game not showing on Android Market for certain devices fixed
6. Other minor glitches fixed

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones