• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gaming mouse EasyAcc Grampus review

batboy

Android Enthusiast
Nov 29, 2013
Company EasyAcc is mostly known for power banks but they have recently introduced gaming mouse called Grampus. Most important features are low price which is actually around $20 and 3600 DPI max speed.

Technical Specs
  • DPI levels: 800/1600/2400/3600
  • Type of connection: USB cable
  • number of buttons: 7
  • 8Gbps high speed transmission
  • LED light with 4 different colors: purple , green , blue , and red
  • button life: up to 8 million clicks
Unboxing
Box contains gaming mouse, CD, stickers and user manual.

Design and build
I think that gamers will like this type of design because in my personal opinion it looks really cool. EasyAcc Grampus have four available LED lights which are purple , green , blue , and red. But unfortunately you cannot set the color with desired DPI. Because every color is already set for every DPI. So purple is for 800 DPI, 1600 DPI - green, 2400 DPI - blue and 3600 - red. Talking about build quality the mouse is made from high quality plastic and you have a good feeling during use.

Peformance and Feautures
This gaming mouse supports 8Gbps high speed transmission and it has 4 levels for DPI, which are: 800/1600/2400/3600. Personally I have tried all DPI speeds and on all levels the mouse is working precise. But in my personal opinion at 3600 DPI it is too much fast. You also get a CD with software where you can create profiles for any purpose.

Conclusion

I think for this price which is actually around $20, EasyAcc Grampus gaming mouse is really good choice because it offers good build quality and really cool design. But it has also good features like 3600 DPI, 7 keys and 8Gbps high speed transmission. If you will be interested you can see more info here at their site.

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones