General Mobile DSTL1

Last Updated:

1. beetleman

beetleman New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

I just got on review GENERAL MOBILE

And it is very strange model, it doesent come with Android Market or Google Sync.

I installed SlideME | Android Community and Application Marketplace SlideMe , alternative to Android Market, but still I cant connect Google account, Contacts and Calendar with phone.

So, maybe sugesttions? or Google Sync application for Android to download and install.

Thank you

Advertisement
  2. fuko88

fuko88 New Member

I have same problem and I don't solve it.

3. eway

eway New Member

General Mobile released an update with Android Donut1.6 for DSTL1 early in this month.
    And now there is a regenerated update for the phone.
    You can get here from here: RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

When you update the phone to that version it will come with Google Market, Google Maps and Youtube :cool:

About how to install the update, it's written here: GENERAL MOBILE

At the first opening after install, it will connect your Google account and syncronize it.

4. nagyobbmedve

nagyobbmedve New Member

Hi! I have some other problem too. I have a Sciphone N21 and an Aliph Jawbone II headset. I could pair them OK, but the hadset is unusably noisy with this device:mad: while absolutely OK with other (different) devices. Has anybody experienced similar problem and is there any possible solution for this?:confused: