• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Get phone to ring only via Bluetooth

I have a Samsung A52 which I use to stream to either my car audio/phone or my hearing aids. When I'm connected to one of these Bluetooth devices, I want the phone to ring ONLY via Bluetooth, not the phone speaker. This works fine in my car, but when the phone rings I hear it through the hearing aids and I hear the phone's ringtone from the phone speaker. I need to stop this for when I'm in public places where a ringtone would be a problem. Is there an easy way to do this? I can't find anything in the phone's settings. I can get it to work by lowering the phone volume to zero but I don't always remember to do it. I'd like it to happen by default.
When I don't have a Bluetooth connection, I'd want the phone to ring through its speaker. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocnbrze

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones