• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Getting a 64 gb microsd-do I have to do anything?

Ok, that works. Secondary-question: Is this a good choice? I've been looking into getting the Note 2, and it going for 150+a 50 dollar giftcard which helps eat up some of the addon costs, I mean, I've seen some people have problems, and I can honestly say that the mess-up rate for my now near 2.5 year old Thunderbolt was maybe 1 in a 100. So, I'm just wondering.

Upvote 0
I'm using one on my SGN2 and had no issue. The only trouble I've had was when I was switching back and forth between Samsung Galaxy S3 as I had to format to avoid the battery draining ('Media' indexing issue), which is more of Android/Samsung issue than the memory card issue (Thought I would mention it to save some trouble in the future)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones