• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Getting an EVO, so long, fare well

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevine

Feb 27, 2011
Georgia
so im getting what is called an " advanced exchange" from sprint. im on my third epic and just keep having issues, so they are gonna let me trade in my epic for an evo. i gotta say im excited. i upgraded to the epic from a lg rumor (blah). and i thought i loved the epic when i think what i really love what android os and the whole smart phone experience in general. soo yeah... im excited.

It's always frustrating to have to go thru multiple exchanges for a product - I've been there myself.

I'm sure you'll always be welcome around here even tho you've decided to give another phone a shot.

That said - this next move of mine is in no way personal. I have a lot of experience that shows that farewell threads often turn south in a heartbeat, then bad feelings follow, then bad words, then mod staff handing out infractions, dogs sleeping with cats, unicorns getting their horns stuck in the ground - all kinds of bad stuff.

If anyone disagrees with the lock, just drop me a line so we can chat, my door's always open. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones