• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gift Registry or Wish List?

Poloki

Jul 2, 2010
Hackettstown, NJ
Is there an app that uses the camera or barcode scanner to upload items to a "wish List" or "Gift Registry"?

My wife and I are expecting, and we were walking through the baby store. I wanted to be able to take a picture of the item/barcode and upload the item to Amazon wish list for example, so we can later publish it or use that list to create other lists for our friends and family to see.

All the apps I found just look for physical and internet stores and shows their prices for the particular item.

Hey Guys, it is done. I just uploaded my Gift Registry app called I Wish I Had.

It uses the barcode scanner to look up products. Then once you tap the item & confirm, it will post to Facebook. This way all your friends and family (I don't know about you, but my Mom is FB) and they will see what you want. Making holidays and birthdays just a tad better.

Let me know what you think.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones