• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Glass screen protector for Poblano HotPepper VLE5

puppykickr

Android Expert
Feb 1, 2019
USA
This is just something I recently discovered...
TL/DR: The screen protector for iphone x / iphone 11 fits the Poblano HotPepper.

The Poblano HotPepper is a low end economy phone with a scratch prone plastic screen.

When searching for accessories, it soon becomes apparent that parts and nice things for this device can and will quickly cost more than the device itself. That is if you can even find any made just for this device.

Anyway, at a discout store the other day, I saw a tempered glass screen protector that looked about right.
At $5, the price sure was.

I figured that I could cut it down if it was too big (I assumed that it would be).

Today I opened it, and was amazed that it will fit perfectly!

Who would've thought?

So I am posting this just as a point of general knowlege.

Guessing you've tossed the pkging, any idea who the manufacturer is? or did you mean basically any iPhone x?

It is just a glass screen protector, costs about $5 at Big Lots.

As it is made to fit the iphone X, I would assume that any such screen protector made to fit the iphone X would fit.

It is not a 'perfect fit', but it is 'close enough for government work', lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones