• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gmail help, multiple message parts.

ericditt

Nov 13, 2009
I am having issues with the Gmail app on my Droid. I replied to a message that was originally sent from my Droid last night. I received a replay today that request some additional info. I was at my computer and so i replied from my desktop mail client "Mail.app" on OS X that uses IMAP to access my Gmail. Sent the reply with no issues. If i check online, Gmail shows the threaded message with 3 parts to the conversation. This is correct, but on the Droid it now shows the message with 16 parts to the conversation. The first one is the one i sent, then his reply and then the next 14 parts are my reply back. with each one showing more and more of the reply. some have the same time stamp and then the time stamps go up by a few minutes. none of the last 14 parts ever show my whole reply.

I don't how to fix this. i have ad this happen to other email too, but this is the most parts to a conversation ever. Any help would be appreciated.

Ditty

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones