• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gmail send from another account

xklaliburx

Lurker
Jul 26, 2010
Afternoon all. The iPhone had this as part of the app, not sure if I am missing it, or it's an add-on, etc.

I have my work email, and 2 other IMAP accounts go right to my gmail account with labels. Using a computer browser, a message sent to me@workaddress.com, I hit reply, it comes from that address. I can also say compose, and in the drop down select myworkaddress.com as the send from.

Can this be done on the evo/android? Reason, if I want to send a message to an employee while out, I don't want it to come from mygmail.com address? I looked under accounts, add account but it just says Google and you can't do anything else. I can see the add cc/bcc, but nothing on the change from.

Thanks again ...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones