• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gnexers and everyone else: Who are you??

This is me getting ready to lay a smack down on Hans Cholo. I'm not a GNexer just a participant in random threads

images

Reactions: kcs7272
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Too late she already sent them. all I can say is, WOW! Dawn I never knew.
Now leave her alone Hans she's the love of my life. I'm going to marry her one day.

Hey, if she’s into slow-brained, psychotic weirdos with a baby fixation, she’s all yours!

OK, but this is how I'm looking at cha when your messin with me. They caught me working in the garden.

me_600.jpg

Wow, Gapi, you’re a stud! (And yeah, I’m totally secure in my heterosexuality.)

Upvote 0
Hey what the Hell is it with the Glamour Shots? I was trying to be the family man over here. Don't even MAKE me break out my 80's parachute pants/mullet pics.

Hey, the only show-off pics I've seen are BabyBlues (especially the tat), Dawn's (that smile), and Gapi with his greek Clooney thing going on.

I emphasized my balding head and CK is completely hopeless. :p

Edit: Upon further review, you’re right. Rhystatic’s young Professor X shot and Stigy’s “Il Divo” imitation are pretty glamour-shotty. Man, I gotta go rifling through some more pics. I knew there was one of me in a tux somewhere. . . :p

Very sexy! Dang!

And just like that Dawn is out of the picture. Be afraid, Gapi. Be very afraid.

"I don't always use a smart phone, but when I do it's an Android. Stay geeky my friends."

lol. perfect

Reactions: kcs7272
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones