• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GO SMS PRO sound is ringing twice again.

Try disabling the stock sms app mate and in Go Sms go to Settings, Advanced Settings, Important Tips and check the box for "stock sms uninstalled" (or something like that)

Stock sms app is frozen with Titanium Back-Up. Couldn't find "advanced settings", so i wiped out all my info within the app, and i'll try again. Thanks for the quick response.:p

Upvote 0
When in the conversation list, if u hit menu, settings, theres Basic and Advanced tabs at the top bro, in Advanced, important tips is at bottom
uploadfromtaptalk1369791875706.jpg
that doesnt explain why youre getting double tone though. Do you get two written notifications in the notification panel too? Are you usin Light Flow or anythin like that?

P.s, if the stock sms app is frozen or disabled, Go Sms wont recieve any sms unless that "stock sms uninstalled" box is checked (as i discovered after a week of thinkin my friends had disowned me lol) :)

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
When in the conversation list, if u hit menu, settings, theres Basic and Advanced tabs at the top bro, in Advanced, important tips is at bottom
View attachment 55335
that doesnt explain why youre getting double tone though. Do you get two written notifications in the notification panel too? Are you usin Light Flow or anythin like that?

P.s, if the stock sms app is frozen or disabled, Go Sms wont recieve any sms unless that "stock sms uninstalled" box is checked (as i discovered after a week of thinkin my friends had disowned me lol) :)

I found that box, and checked it off, even though i was getting sms/mms msgs. I get two notifications on my status bar, but only one notification in the panel. How can i disable the notifications on just the status bar? Maybe that's the solution.:thinking:

Upvote 0
Not sure man. Youd have to know which app is doing it. Do you have any notification apps installed like Pop Up Sms (think thats the name) or anythin?

are u on latest version of Go? Just saw this in "whats new" View attachment 55337

Nothing on the phone to interfere with GO SMS Pro. Sent an email to the dev., so we'll see what happens. Thanks for trying, funky. Alba Go Bragh.:p

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones