• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GO SMS Pro upgrade

Recently got the upgrade to GO SMS Pro......works VERY smooth, faster and I really like the way it now interacts with Swype without have to continually go in and reset which option I want.

My question is I have been unable to "forward" a text to anyone because I cannot find the option. When sms is open the menu button does not have an option. I cannot remember where it was, and cannot find it.. Can someone help?

Recently got the upgrade to GO SMS Pro......works VERY smooth, faster and I really like the way it now interacts with Swype without have to continually go in and reset which option I want.

My question is I have been unable to "forward" a text to anyone because I cannot find the option. When sms is open the menu button does not have an option. I cannot remember where it was, and cannot find it.. Can someone help?

Long press on the text

Reactions: fowlstack
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones