• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Goes to homescreen while in a phonecall?

so my problem is that i can be in a phonecall, talking away, and then when i take the phone away from my ear to hang up or use the onscreen keypad for a automated system like voicemail the screen has changed from the "in call screen" to the home screen with the little green phone on the super tiny task bar to show me i'm still in a call. what the hell is up with this and is there any way to fix this? like a widget for the homescreen that i can press to take my DIRECTLY back to my call at least? this is soooo damn annoying. and sometimes when you take the phone away from your ear the screen just doesnt come back and you have to press the menu button and unlock it and THEN press the taskbar and the green phone to get bak to a call. really irritates the hell out of me. please help me out guys

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones