• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Good CHEAP batteries for the prevail?

out of ideas

Android Enthusiast
May 19, 2012
Hey guys and gals.

So I retired my prevail a little while back, and it kind of had a rough life toward the end and since. I recently started making apps and stuff, so I want to break it back out for testing on samsungs.

Im trying to charge it up, it will show the battery charging green bar thing, do that a couple times, then flash an empty battery with a yellow warning triangle on it, then go back to green, then vibrate like crazy.

Pretty sure its just a battery thing, or at least its worth a shot getting a new one.

Any preferred spots? Besides ebay. I dont use it. any one have a recommended amazon guy or anything.

Besides using it for testing, i think it;d be cool getting my first android back up and running, It never got to try out CTMod 3.8. :D

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones