• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Good Quality USB Cable

SCFC_Messiah

Jun 26, 2010
I'm after a good quality USB cable for my HTC Desire

I've broken three already - all were bought off eBay and all were cheap and nasty, breaking within a few months.

Length isn't important - in fact, the shorter the better. This is going to be used to connect the Desire to my car stereo, so only needs to be around 15 - 20" long

Any recommendations guys?

Thanks

With the length restriction, I'm looking at something like this - Amzer Micro USB Retractable Data Sync Charge Cable: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Recommend or avoid?

Cheers!

Third review down:

'Bought this for my HTC Desire, and although the plug is the correct type, the fitting was way too snug and refused to actually go in. I pressed as hard as I dare to try and get the plug to locate into the phone, but in the end I thought there was a significant risk of breaking the phone, so gave up.'

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones