• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google 3.1 Roll Out for XOOM

Not sure what they mean by that to be honest, they could mean that You simply click on tthe software update option in the 'about tablet section or that they will make the update available online.

Really dont know. We should find out within the next week or so.... I checked today, even set date to the future but nothing yet.

Upvote 0
Same here, although mine does seem to run a little faster. Browser still sucks though.
anyone know how to change the size of widgets?
Skype still does not allow video calls but im works on it. Update comes with a new 'file app' that allows you to browse your sd card! Finally.

No other improvements or changes noted...

Upvote 0
just got mine today (didn't have my tablet on yesterday)

Don't have an SD card yet to try out, but have a 32 gig class-10 Micro SD-HC on its way from Newegg.

Upgrade went flawlessly, and it seems flipping the screens seems a little smoother, so we'll see how it responds to other stuff in the coming days/weeks of use.

Funny how within a week or two of Google taking over Motorola, the update is out :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones