• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google and Android Blogger Needed

thejdubb02

Jun 7, 2010
Hello everyone! My name is Justin and I am a senior writer with GoneGoogling.com. If you were to go to Gonegoogling right now, you would notice that updates have almost been nonexistent in recent months. The staff and I were talking and want to rebuild the website to its former glory. Back in the summer of 2011, between June and August, GoneGoogling got upwards of 16,000 unique views.

GoneGoogling is looking for writers to add to our staff. We are looking for writers for all of Google's services including Android, Youtube, Gmail, Chrome and more. We are also looking for people to write reviews for apps, and devices.

To inquire, please email a sample writing about one of the following topics to thejdubb02@gmail.com.

- An app review for Google Chrome or Android.
- A review of your current Android device.
- A news article about current Google or Android news.
- An opinion piece of your choice based around a Google service.

Please keep in mind that this is a non-paid position. This position is more of a resume builder and a hobby. We are looking for people that are good writers, that use Google's many services on a daily basis.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones