• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google app

Madrid63

Lurker
Dec 31, 2015
I have a google icon on my home screen/ Zeki adndroid very. 4.2.2. When you open it icons for gmail, drive, YouTube, etc are available. I would like to put this on another tablet, but I can't find it as an app nor can I seem to find any other info. It is not in my apps list.
The icon is on the right side of the screen. Screenshot_2015-12-31-12-16-16.png

I have a google icon on my home screen/ Zeki adndroid very. 4.2.2. When you open it icons for gmail, drive, YouTube, etc are available. I would like to put this on another tablet, but I can't find it as an app nor can I seem to find any other info. It is not in my apps list.
The icon is on the right side of the screen.View attachment 98850

Hi, welcome to Android Forums.

From your description that sounds like the folder that can be created with two or more app icons on any of your homescreens - just longpress one icon and move and hold it over a second icon then release it to create a folder. You can then add more icons - on my HTC M9 up to 16 icons can be placed in a folder.

Screenshot_2015-12-31-18-50-59.png Screenshot_2015-12-31-18-51-11.png

Once created you can add a name which appears to be not the case with your example - could it have been a default 'folder' on your particular phone?

Have a go at trying to create your own folders :).

Reactions: codesplice
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones