• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Calendar

drbille

May 27, 2010
Having some issues with google calendar, but not sure if the problem is on their end or androids end. My Desire have synced fine with my googlemail calendar so far, but as google is pushing us here in the UK to "seamlessly" change our accounts from googmail to gmail, I did this today, and now the syncing has stopped. I tried adding a new google account with gmail in the Settings>Accounts and Sync>Add account, but it only shows up with alternatives for mail and contact sync. I also went into the native calendar app, and tried to "Add a Calendar" there, but it will only give me a dialog box with "Add a new calendar" and the "Yes" button greyed out. This turned out a bit long, but any suggestions would be a great help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones