• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Calendar

Demonhotrod

Jun 15, 2010
England
Sorry if this has been asked before, i've been using the search function but I couldn't find anything that was relevant/I could understand...

So im trying to add some "Interesting Calendars" from the list within google, using my PC (2 x NBA, 1 x NFL, 1 x Football and 1 x UK Holidays). So i've gone to each section and subscribed etc, then synced it with my phone but the only calendar that actually shows up is the "UK Holidays", absolutely none of the sport related ones have.

If I click on an event and click "Copy to My Calendar" then sure enough when my Desire's calendar sync's it will appear but there is about 300 events I need to do this for, is there an easier way I can mass click events or anything?

Cheers for any help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones