• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Forms survey for school project

trackball

Oct 28, 2010
Atlanta
Hi, I'm working on a business project for graduate school and some survey responses will really help. Its about athletic/outdoor apparel, marketing, and the shopping experience mostly and takes no more than 10 minutes, more like 5 or 6.

Well here is the link, thanks for helping out! Outdoor Apparel Survey

It's also my first survey made on Google Forms, which is AWESOME and FREE!! If you guys need to do surveys for projects like this, I think its superior to other free surveys like surveymonkey since it doesn't limit question types or number of responses, its just a bit more spartan compared to pay survey sites (some Excel skills will probably pay off too).

just finished taking it. good luck with the project.

and by the way what is merino wool?

Thanks for taking the survey!

Merino wool comes from the merino sheep. Their wool is known to have more desirable traits over traditional sheep's wool like softer, thinner (<24 microns), and longer strands. Athletic clothing companies are beginning to use it more and more as an alternative to synthetics.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Thanks for taking the survey!

Merino wool comes from the merino sheep. Their wool is known to have more desirable traits over traditional sheep's wool like softer, thinner (<24 microns), and longer strands. Athletic clothing companies are beginning to use it more and more as an alternative to synthetics.

nice gonna have to look into who is using it and check it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones