Google Now note

1. davidchsw

davidchsw Well-Known Member

I had set up Google Now to take notes and put them in Evernote. Now when Google Now takes a note I can't find where it goes. I cleared the default settings in Google search and Now didn't ask where to save notes like it did the first time. I only have Evernote and Sprinpad on my phone so I have no idea where they are going. I checked Gmail and they don't go there either. Has anyone else had this problem and figured it out?

Advertisement
  2. SkyJackpot

SkyJackpot Well-Known Member

Try here /data/data/com.google.android.voicesearch/files/

Typed out using SwiftKey, only available for Android ツ :thrasher:
  3. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

How do you take a note using Now? Is it a voice recognition thing?
  4. davidchsw

Press mike button, say take note, say what you want on note. Google replies saving note.
    funkylogik likes this.
  5. SkyJackpot

Say "note to self" in Google Now then your sentence and it will let you save it as a text note if you have Google Keep installed, or email it to your inbox or somebody else's email.

The original poster was talking about voice notes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Typed out using SwiftKey, only available for Android ツ :thrasher:
    funkylogik likes this.
  6. funkylogik

Nice one. Ill have some fun with that when im bored :) think itl be the year 3000 before a computer can understand a scotsman but the results are hillarious :D
  7. davidchsw

I am not talking about voice notes. I am talking about my transcribed note showing up in the note app of my choice. I chose Evernote, but they are not showing there.
  8. SkyJackpot

I can't share it to Evernote. I don't think it's supported for sharing out to Evernote at this time. Maybe in a future update.
  9. funkylogik

What about that new Google notes app (Keep?), is that integrated?
  10. SkyJackpot

Yes it allows you to send to your email or to the Google Keep program :)
    funkylogik likes this.
  11. davidchsw

Shortly after Keep came out Evernote became an option for saving notes from Google Now.
    funkylogik likes this.
  12. davidchsw

I downloaded Keep again and notes made through Google Now don't show up in Keep either. The problem must be with my phone.