• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Play Music/cannot DL 1 particular song

Mikestony

~30% Carbon Black ±
Sep 10, 2010
Next to you
Hello all!
Seems this would have a simple solution but cannot find the answer anywhere or perhaps I am not using the correct keywords in my search but....

I purchased 3 songs from Play Music.
I download 2 of them to my computer then transfer them to my sd card (to be played with PowerAmp)
I have had no issues with downloading any other song...just one in particular.:(

The 3rd song just will...not...download. At all. I tried logging out , then back in.
I tried rebooting the computer. No soap.
I tried to download it from my work computer. No dice.

It seems that I can download the whole library with the Music Manager, but I don't need the whole library....just the one song.

All I get is the constant "downloading arrow" in the lower left corner of the screen..the song never downloads:
Capture.PNG

I even tried to find a setting in the mobile app to download, but cannot find the option to download to my device.

It's not the end of the world but just kind of puzzled. :hmmmm:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones