• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google sketch up?

D

doad13

Is there an app to view Sketch up designs. I have searched the market place and can't seem to find any.

I Receive a lot of emails with CAD drawings etc. With a majority of them now coming from Google Sketch up, at the moment if am out of office I have to either wait or have images re-sent instead of the .skp file.

Ideally i would like an app that would make me able to edit(to a limit) the design but mainly I just need something so that i can view the file on the move so then I can forward it on to clients or make comments as to how it should be changed.

Thanks for all your help!

You are receiving mostly drawings in sketchup now? Thats pretty interesting... We are still using Solidworks over here, and most of what I see lately is ProE or Solidworks...

Yeah I still get a lot of ProE probably the most but had quite a few moving over to sketch up, its multi platform which is better due to the MAC at home and windows at work etc

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones