• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google sync and in general...

Steel36

Mar 23, 2010
Northeast Georgia
I'll keep this short; I've long been a champion of Google but lately a bit less so. They're great out of the gate but pretty poor when it comes to support and improvement.

I've long faulted Apple for leaving out features that seemed obvious so that they can make iterative improvements for profit.

I now need to point to Google for similar behavior though I don't know their motives other than not caring. For instance, the contact photo resolution issue has bee around for forever and they've not addressed it. Or the google sync between their calendar and Exchange is kind of buggy. Like when I enter something on my phone, it syncs to my exchange calendar as a meeting and always wants to put my name out by the event; just annoying things like that.

Anyway, I'd just like to see them be a bit more on point and responsive.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones