• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google Voice texts not syncing

ccoager

Mar 12, 2010
I use Google Voice for texting and the Inbox is always out of sync. Synchronize Inbox is enabled, Background data is enabled, Auto-sync is enabled, Enable always-on mobile is enabled. Usually when it breaks I just don't get the text at all unless I manually refresh the inbox.

Any idea how to fix this?

I know this thread is old but my Google voice app started to do the same last night it worked great the day before, now the only way I can get new texts is to refresh it manually. I did completely purged the app and all it's info off my tablet and re-installed the app and it still will not sync on it's own. The only thing I can think of to fix this is re-flashing the ROM and stating up like new. But I rather not do that is there anything to do before I do that. I have the Toshiba exists AT300\64GB running android 4.1.1 stock ROM

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones