• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

murzz

Android Enthusiast
Dec 14, 2010
Right guys, since the ICS update i have found no way of getting my Facebook contact pics back into the Go app. Worked fine on gingerbread but nothing i can find can fix it. Question is has anyone with an XE running ICS and using Go Sms Pro been able to get their Facebook contacts photo's to show ithin the app.
Cheers
murzz

Same for me. I emailed dev, and response acknowledged the bug, its actually not just go sms, same for whatsapp and probably other apps using contacts. It's ics causing the problem apparently. They did suggest they are working in it but that it will be quite a while before it is fixed.

Thanks for the reply mate its been driving me insane:mad:. Your right about the other apps as well, whatsapp is the same and so is viber. Just need to wait on them getting it sorted which is a right royal pain, Go Sms was one of my favourite apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones