• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Gospel Library: Great scripture applications - Bible and more.

R

redlac

This scripture application is directed at members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and is produced by that church. (Otherwise known as the Mormons.) It includes the entire standard works of Mormons including the Book of Mormon and conference reports. While this seems to make it useful only to a relatively small audience it is also simply a great Bible application. I have used bible apps or readers on both Android and webOS and this is easily the best available for any religion. It includes both the King James version of the Old and New Testament. It has cross references to other scriptural books and to other verses. It allows you to highlight and is planned to allows you to sync your highlights to the desktop in the future. It also puts the entire library on you phone rather than just getting the info from the web. Some consider this a negative, but I do find myself without a cell signal from time to time and like the information that I want to be available to me all the time. This provides that.

More can be found at this site. The site includes the download QR code as well as a screencast and screenshots.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones