• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

got my droid bricked help plleeaase?????

i got a cute moto droid lately and i decided to root it to use wifi hotspot i sucessfully rooted it but days ago it started to get haywire one day it just got frozen completely. so i poped the battery out on put it back in again but when i started it , it wont get past the 'M' logo it just turns down and takes me to a place where there is a phone and an exclamation mark in a triangle and i heard that i can fix this problem by going in to safe mode, but when i try to boot in to safe mode by (menu+power on) all i get is
boot loader.....
battery ok
usb connect usb
and some other crap
so what my question is,is there any other way to fix this or how can i get in to safe mode with out getting it to boot loader (fast boot)
please reply if you have any ideas ...............................:thinking::thinking::thinking:
I have not installed any custom recovery and I didn't make any NAND back up I got the motorola droid

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones